Since Coach Ben stepped down, it’s taken at least 15 people to take his place and to get their own individual and collective acts together. Things are shaping up and here’s what to expect in the near term.
- There will be an e-newsletter with lots of information. It should go out sometime the week of April 20th.
- One can sign up for the e-newsletter here, https://boulderhighmtb.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ccfcf7b4ae7bb0ee0fb90276b&id=d4c9fe31af
- Once you sign-up for the e-newsletter, it is self administering.
- The newsletters get re-posted on this blog too.
- The existing team captains will begin to tend BHS MTB social media.
- There’s Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/Boulder-High-School-Mountain-Bike-Team-204401819588832/
- There’s Instagram here, https://www.instagram.com/bhs_mtb/?hl=en
- The captains will also contribute to this blog with, for example, things like a “Frequently Asked Questions” post.
Thanks to Alpine Creative here in Boulder for all the website support that helps keep BHS MTB going, yah baby!